« Generating HAL files from Eagle schematics | Newest entries | Release: EMC 2.2.4 »
I'm pleased to announce the next bugfix release of the EMC 2.2 series,
version 2.2.3. This version fixes many user-reported problems.
The new packages are now available in the package repository. If you
already installed 2.2, this is available as an update. If you are still
using 2.1.x but want to upgrade, instructions are available
CVS users can get this release by checking out the RELEASE_2_2_3 tag.
Tarballs will be available on sourceforge.net within the next 24 hours.
Changes in this release:
- gcode quick reference had G98, G99 transposed
- gcode quick reference had wrong links to G18, G19 documentation
- initialize all axes, including unused ones, to 0.00000. this fixes several problems:
- g38.2 probe logs 0.000000 for axes that do not exist
- several types of 'following error' messages. In particular, 4-axis code seemed to be affected by this.
- axis: make 'touch off' work when the loaded file uses percent signs
- stepconf: fix several problems with Test Axis button
- hal_input: make sure absolute axes are driven with the correct value at startup
- axis: show emc2 version number in title bar
- axis: show lathe tools with very small diameters better
- test suite: update expected results for several gcode tests
- fix sample configuration 'lathe-pluto'
- axis: fix incorrect line in the preview where tool length offset is changed
- fixed ferror problem when using start-from-line
- fix #1853953 M66 doesn't work with parport inputs
- temp fix preventing segfaults on bad M66 indexes
- pluto-step: fix a problem when the motor position went beyond +-2^20 counts
- fix NAN that appears when you move below the lower extent of a screw comp file
- pluto-servo: fix a problem with pwm+direction mode
- updates to romanian translation
Entry first conceived on 28 January 2008, 3:42 UTC, last modified on 28 January 2008, 3:46 UTC